Saturday, March 25, 2017

Suddenly: JDramas Worth Watching!!

I started watching Korean Dramas 4 years and 10 days ago, on March 15 (the Ides of March), 2013. Since that time I've watched a few Japanese Dramas, and a couple of Chinese Dramas.

"Andoloid" and "Future Diaries" might have been the first JDramas I watched. They were really "different"--there was no way that they measured up to KDramas. (Yet I watched all the episodes.) After that was "Minami-kun no Koibito" and a number of others. I really liked "Minami-kun"


This past week I began watching "Koinaka" (恋仲). In two days I've watched four episodes, and just can't get enough.

Japanese Dramas seem almost on par with KDramas. I like watching them more and more.

I'm happy that Viki is (seems to be?) offering so many more Japanese Dramas now. I see myself watching Viki more than I have in the past.